Win The Ultimate Yorkshire Experience
With three national parks, seven cities, nine top class racecourses, six national museums, three Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, two UNESCO world heritage sites and the world’s first UNESCO City of Film, it is clear that Yorkshire is nothing short of the perfect destination.
Add into the mix, picture-perfect countryside, a spectacular coastline and the world-famous Yorkshire welcome, and it becomes even clearer—Yorkshire truly has it all.
It’s the variety that keeps visitors coming back to Yorkshire time and time again and everyone has a different reason for loving the area that is so aptly named, God’s Own County.
Choosing your favourite thing about Yorkshire may be difficult, but we’d like you to try.
We’ve created a unique prize (shown below) that will allow the winners to experience the very best of Yorkshire and to be in with a chance of winning, all we need you to do is submit a short video clip of you telling us what you love about God’s Own County. It’s that simple.
We know it’s hard when discussing something you love, but please keep videos to a maximum of 20 seconds and make sure they are filmed in landscape.
We want all of the entries to showcase a real passion for the county, but bonus points will be given for those with the most creative ways to showcase their love for Yorkshire.
World class prize of:
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast at Yorebridge House
- A Yorkshire Trike Tour through the magnificent Yorkshire Dales
- A Spirit of Harrogate Master Distiller experience
- A Traditional Afternoon Tea for two at Bettys
- Tickets for two to see Northern Ballet’s performance of Dracula at Leeds Playhouse
- A night’s accommodation at The Bells, Leeds
- A Turkish Delight Package for two at Spa 1877
If you experience difficulty uploading your video please email your entry via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person
- Enter via above mechanic
- Entry means you’re happy for your video to be used in any promotional material
- Prize is to be taken the weekend of 1-3 November 2019
- Prize is non-negotiable/non-transferrable
- Judges’ decision is final
- Competition deadline is Monday 22nd July 2019