Thornton Hall Country Park is an award-winning, family-run, working farm and leisure attraction. Open year-round, the park offers enriching activities and entertainment for all ages and abilities, from babies to grandparents, providing a fun-filled day out!
Table of Contents
- Animal encounters and deer park
- Outdoor play areas and jumping pillows
- Soft play centre
- Indoor diner and street-food truck
- Unique rides including farm safari, pony rides and junior quads *
- A packed calendar of special events and live shows
- Quadtrex quad-biking *
- Thornton Hall Camping and glamping *
* additional charges may apply.
- Accessible attraction (Hidden Disability members – the globally recognised sunflower symbol for non-visible disabilities).
- On-Site Parking
- Child Friendly
- Indoor & outdoor play
- Buy tickets online
For full details on events, ticket prices and opening times please visit – www.thorntonhallcountrypark.co.uk
For ticket prices please visit – www.thorntonhallfarm.co.uk/opening_times/
For seasonal opening times please visit – www.thorntonhallfarm.co.uk/opening_times/