DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS SUMMER!
We are hoping that you can joing us for our FREE Taster Day at our Bowling Club on Saturday 27th of May.
It will be a fun casual day, with refreshments – come along anytime between 11am and 4pm. If you cannot make it, but are interested, please email -firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Club will be open for people to try out bowling with the help of our club members.
Whether you are under ten, or over eighty, and are taking up the sport for the first time, crown green bowls is a great game for people of all ages and we shall take a look at these benefits below.
- Fitness – Crown Green Bowls helps moderately improve muscle strength (arm, shoulder, leg muscles), flexibility and endurance.
- Mental Health –The game gets you out into the fresh air and helps alleviate depression and anxiety.
- Increases Skills – Bowls involves some element of problem solving skills and also helps improve co-ordination and concentration.
- Improves Confidence – Participating in a sport helps improve self-esteem and gets you out and about and meeting people.
- Self-Discipline – Sports such as crown green bowls involves turning up on time and being organised by wearing the correct uniform for competitive matches.
- Social Interaction – Crown Green Bowls helps improve social skills and being part of a team also gives you a sense of belonging.