Lemon Cottage is a beautifully appointed 5 Star Award winning holiday cottage & has been designed to resemble a villa… all on one convenient level with two en-suite bedrooms which sleep up to 4 persons, one with a luxury king size bed and a second holding twin beds, both featuring clean, contemporary décor. Both rooms have a hairdryer and Bluetooth radio alarm clocks. All beds are made up ready for your arrival with deluxe 400 thread count 100% Egyptian cotton linen. Luxurious towels and shower mats are also provided.
An open plan lounge dining suite and spacious kitchen ensure a home away from home feeling.
There are three sets of patio doors leading onto a private, south west facing patio with views over open countryside towards the Esk Valley. The private terrace has outdoor table & chairs and is perfect for al-fresco dining on sunny days & summer evenings.
This beautiful little cottage is fully equipped to an exceptionally high standard & with double glazing, central heating & full insulation, it is perfect for those early & late season breaks.
There is a Smart TV & free Wi-Fi is provided for your break – so you can be sure to seamlessly access all your entertainment sources.
The lovely kitchen (Newly fitted 2019) has lots of storage, a fitted oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, & is fully equipped with everything you will need for an amazing self-catering experience. A refreshment pack including milk, fresh coffee & local homemade biscuits will greet you on arrival. Tea towels, oven gloves, dishwasher tablets & washing up liquid & cloths are provided at no extra cost.
Got little ones? Don’t worry, we are happy to provide a travel cot when requested. Lemon Cottage is located on Seaview Holiday Park & has private parking for 2 cars.
The accommodation is only 3 miles from the quaint North Yorkshire fishing port of Whitby. A pleasant stroll along the Cleveland Way Coastal footpath will lead you to Whitby’s outstanding long sandy beaches or to Robin Hood’s Bay, perfect for fossil hunting and exploring the rock pools brimming with sea life. You may even discover some famous Whitby jet!
There’s always plenty to see and do and the nearby twisting cobbled streets of Whitby boast many splendid bijou and boutique shops specialising in paintings, antiques and an abundance of pretty artefacts made from locally sourced jet. Discover the darker side of Whitby heritage that inspired Bram Stoker’s Dracula, visit the historical Captain Cook monument or the famous west cliff whale bones.
A short drive through the enchanting North Yorkshire Moors will lead you to a host of popular film and television set locations, including the home of long-running ITV series, ‘Heartbeat’.
We enjoy welcoming back previous guests and are always happy to meet new faces, so come and stay at Lemon Cottage and explore the beautiful Heritage coast … we look forward to seeing you soon.
Check availability & book online 24/7 at www.northcliffe-seaview.com
• On site Coast Café bar – Fabulous home-made food & delicious cakes. Visit our website for more information: www.coast-cafebar.com
Coast is operated independently.
• Situated within a five star holiday park complex with an on-site reception
• Bikes available for hire locally
• Serene rural setting with stunning views of North Yorkshire
• Cycle routes nearby including the old railway track
• Close to the Cleveland Way Coastal footpath
• Short breaks available
• Spacious 4 seater sofa
• Flat screen LCD Smart TV
• DVD player
• Selection of books and games Bedroom:
• Both rooms feature en suite shower rooms
• Bluetooth Radio Alarm Clock
• Soft bath towels and bed linen
• Complimentary toiletries Kitchen (Brand new kitchen for 2019)
• Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with quality appliances
• Cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
• Towels and tea towels supplied
• Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, milk with local homemade biscuits
• Vacuum cleaner and cleaning products