‘Stockist of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint TM. Home and Garden Accessories, Hand Painted Furniture and Gifts for All Occasions.’
In the heart of the market town of Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire, Gone to Pot is a stockist of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint TM and a haven for gorgeous home and garden accessories and gifts.
Run by husband and wife team Paul and Lucy Hornby, Gone to Pot celebrates it’s 10th birthday in 2014.
Lucy and Paul’s style is Country House and Garden and this is reflected in the design, accessories and gifts at Gone to Pot. Lucy in particular loves a mix of old and new, restoring and repainting furniture, she accessorises with scented candles, dried flowers, pretty cushions and vintage garden ornaments.
Gone to Pot has it’s own range of organic body creams, room diffusers and candles, stocking:
• Annie Sloan Chalk Paint TM and Paint Accessories
• TOBs: Cream Tinware
• Caroline Gardner: Stationery
• Gisela Graham: Home accessories and gifts
• Heaven Sends: Signs and gifts
• Terrace & Garden: Kew Botanical Planters, Pots and garden accessories
• Fallen Fruits: Vintage garden accessories and bird feeders
• Tyrell Katz: Childrens bags, umbrellas and back to school
• Best Kept Secrets: Tinned Candles
We also sell handmade accesories made locally. Artists include Illustrator Kim Coley, Felt Maker Liz McManhon and Wood Turner Craig Millar.
Please can you include our Facebook address in our contact details
For reference please see our website @ http://www.gonetopot.me/