Looking for a cozy hotel to stay in while visiting Boroughbridge and the surrounding region of Yorkshire? Look no further than the Grantham Arms! This historic hotel offers comfortable bedrooms just 3.1 miles from Staveley Nature Reserve and Newby Hall & Gardens. Enjoy a contemporary bar with local real ales, an onsite restaurant, free parking, and free WiFi during your stay. Plus, most of the bars, restaurants, and shops in Boroughbridge’s town center are just a 5-minute walk away. Couples especially love the location, rating it 9.0 for a two-person trip. Book your stay at Grantham Arms today!
Table of Contents
Located in the town of Boroughbridge, the historic Grantham Arms offers bedrooms just 3.1 mi from Staveley Nature Reserve and Newby Hall & Gardens. The property has a contemporary bar with local real ales, restaurant, free parking and free WiFi.
Some rooms enjoy a street view and all benefit from H2K of Harrogate toiletries and a flat-screen TV.
The onsite restaurant offers a casual dining experience featuring tapas, chicken, pizza and burgers.
The majority of bars, restaurants and shops in Boroughbridge’s town center can all be reached within a 5-minute walk and both Ripon Racecourse and Fountains Abbey are within a 20-minute drive.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
- Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.0)
- Want a great night’s sleep? This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds.
- Breakfast Info – Continental, Full English Breakfast, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free
- Free private parking available at the hotel
- Loyal Customers – There are more repeat guests here than most other properties.