Get a chance to win a Yorkshire flag in time for Yorkshire Day on Tuesday 1st August.
Table of Contents
About Yorkshire Day
Yorkshire Day is a yearly celebration on 1 August to promote the historic county of Yorkshire, England. It was first celebrated in 1975.
The day was also celebrated by the British Arm’s Light Infantry, successors to the King’s Own Yorkshire Light Infantry. They celebrate the day as Minden Day, after the battle of Minden. Together with five other infantry regiments of the British Army, a rose is permitted to be worn in the headdress. In the case of the Light Infantry, the rose is white (the symbol of Yorkshire).
How to enter
This giveaway is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- Deadline for entry is Sunday 30th July 2023 at midnight.
- The winners (up to 3) will be selected at random and this decision is final.
- One entry per person.
- Winner must provide current email & postal address.
- Must be over 18 years old.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prizes are non-negotiable and non-refundable.