Get a chance to win 2 Tickets to The Importance of Being… Earnest? at Victoria Theatre, Halifax on 18th November 2023.
Table of Contents
About The Importance of Being… Earnest?
When a traditional production of Oscar Wilde’s classic play gets underway, everything seems to be going perfectly to plan… that is, until the lead actor fails to arrive on cue.
You might think you know this chaotic story of love, mistaken identity and double-lives, but you have never seen it like this before. Filled with wicked Wildean wit and bursting with Bunburying, join us for a hilarious and unpredictable twist on the world’s favourite comedy classic.
‘A masterclass in comedic theatre’ ★★★★★ – North West End UK
‘A magical, once-in-a-lifetime ephemeral experience’ ★★★★★ Theatre Scotland
“Get this on the West End now, please!” ★★★★★ – Lost in Theatreland
★★★★★ – Broadway Baby
★★★★★ – The Skinny
★★★★★ – Mumble Theatre
★★★★★ – Ask the Ushers
How to enter
***This giveaway is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- Deadline for entry is Sunday 5th November 2023 at midnight.
- The winners will be selected at random and this decision is final.
- One entry per person.
- Winner must provide current email.
- Must be over 18 years old.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prizes are non-negotiable and non-refundable.