Browse
Aedes Ars Belgian Crupet Castle Model Brick Kit

Aedes Ars Belgian Crupet Castle Model Brick Kit

by Aedes Ars

£39.95
GTIN08436006240539
EAN8436006240539
MPNAED1053
Prices updated 19 Mar 2026

Compare 1 Retailer

Hobbies

BEST PRICE
In stockNew
11 deals available
£39.95
Best Price

Amazon

Check availability and price on Amazon.co.uk

Check on Amazon

Deals & Voucher Codes

View all
Hobbies

14-day returns

Get Deal
Hobbies

Hobbies Club | 5% Discount

Get Deal
Hobbies

Hobbies Last Chance Sale

Get Deal
Hobbies

Order Before 2PM for Next Working Day Delivery

Get Deal
Hobbies

10% off Tamiya Sale

Hobbies13d left
Get Deal
Hobbies

Scalextrics | Model Racing Kits Sale

Get Deal

Product Description

Aedes Ars Crupet Castle Approximate number of pieces: 2,850 Difficulty degree: 6.5/10 Sizes: 285 x 195 x 265mm Scale: 1/185 These kits contain high quality ceramic pieces (which simulate the stones and the original materials), cardboard structure guides, glue, scenic material, and guided instructions.  Aedes Ars produce a wide range of building sets which are used for the scale reproduction of some historical monuments such as castles, churches, bridges, and lighthouses, (some are recognised World Heritage Sites), as well as diverse miniature buildings of typical country constructions. The monument and its history The castle of Crupet, situated in Wallonia, in the town of Crupet (Assesse County, Namur province) is a castle on the Belgian plain the origin of which dates back to the 11th or 12th century according to some authors; if we study its architecture it is more probable that its origins lie in the first half of the 13th century. The feudal estate of Crupet is mentioned from 1278 whereas the first mention of a work (mannoir de Cripeit) is 1304.The solid tower was originally surrounded by deep moats and apparently belonged to the Count of Luxembourg to whom many other properties were attributed. During the 14th century the fortified domain was transferred to the prince-bishop of Liege. In 1549 it became the property of the Carondelet family who added a floor to the keep covered by a pyramidal-shaped roof and definitively turned it into a residential castle with its own farmlands. In 1629 or 1667, the property passed into the hands of the Mérode family and through inheritances and marriages it also passed through the hands of the Count of Tienes and the Marquis of Boëssière. The castle was abandoned for a long period and was reacquired in 1925 by the architect Adrien Blomme who once again made it inhabitable. According to the scarce information available it still belongs to the descendants of A. Blomme.

More products from Hobbies

Browse their full range on Yorkshire.com

From£39.95Hobbies
Buy Now