The Red Lion Inn by Greene King Inns a Hotel to stay in for a visit to Todwick and the surrounding region of Yorkshire.
The Red Lion Inn by Greene King Inns!
This charming, 19th-century converted farmhouse is just a kilometer from junction 31 of highway M1. It features real log fires, traditional British meals, and bright, elegant rooms.
Each room at The Red Lion includes a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access. Rooms also include tea/coffee facilities, a hairdryer, and ironing facilities for guests.
With a traditional flagstone floor and historic oak beams, the restaurant serves British cuisine and lighter meals. Guests can enjoy real ales, specialty coffees, and a selection of wines in the cozy bar.
Free parking is available, and Sheffield can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Lindrick Golf Club is only a 5-minute drive away, and Worksop is less than a 15 minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
The Red Lion Inn by Greene King Inns has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 17 Sep 2009
Hotel chain/brand: Greene King’s Pubs & Hotels
- Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.8)
- Want a great night’s sleep? This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds.
- Breakfast Info
- Continental, Full English/Irish, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Buffet
- Free parking available at the hotel
- Loyal Customers
- There are more repeat guests here than most other properties.