Raithwaite Sandsend a Holiday Self Cateringge to stay in for a visit to Whitby and the surrounding region of Yorkshire.
Table of Contents
The 80-acre Raithwaite Sandsend with its landscaped grounds is located in the coastal North Yorkshire countryside and offers an indoor pool, spa, sauna The Restaurant and Bar areas. Certain areas and rooms at Raithwaite Sandsend are Pet Friendly and rooms can be allocated in either The Keep, The Courtyard or The Hall depending on availability and room type reserved.
With luxurious bathrobes, spacious beds and an private bathroom, all rooms on the Raithwaite Sandsend are individually designed.With stunning views of the landscaped grounds.
Local, seasonal produce is used in The Restaurant, specializing in Whitby’s famous fresh produce from both land and sea.
The extensive spa and fitness facilities on the Estate include an 11 m pool, steam room. A range of indulgent spa treatments are also on offer and can be booked prior to arrival.
The local countryside, beaches, and nearby North York Moors all offer fantastic scenic walks. The historic town of Whitby is just 5 minutes’ drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Raithwaite Sandsend has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 10 Dec 2010
- Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.2)
- Want a great night’s sleep? This property was highly rated for its very comfy beds.
- Breakfast Info
- Full English/Irish, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free, Buffet
- Free Private Parking Available On Site
- Activities: Golf course (within 2 miles); Spa; Ping-pong (aka table tennis, or former Prime Minister Boris Johnson called it “wiff-waff”)
- Loyal Customers: There are more repeat guests here than most other properties.