Welcome to Harden, a charming village located in West Yorkshire, England. This picturesque locale is known for its rolling hills, lush green landscapes, and a tranquil atmosphere that offers a refreshing break from the bustling city life. Harden is home to a rich history, evident in its well-preserved architecture and local landmarks. With its welcoming community, scenic walking trails, and traditional country pubs, Harden provides an authentic taste of rural English life. Whether you’re a history enthusiast, nature lover, or simply seeking a peaceful retreat, Harden, West Yorkshire, is a destination worth exploring.
Table of Contents
Accommodation in Harden, West Yorkshire
Fact Pack – Harden, West Yorkshire
- Harden is a village located in West Yorkshire, England.
- It is situated near the town of Bingley.
- The village is part of the Metropolitan Borough of Bradford.
- Harden is surrounded by beautiful countryside, including Harden Moor.
- The village has a population of approximately 2,000 people.
- It is home to several listed buildings, including the 17th-century Harden Grange.
- The village has a number of amenities including a post office, a library, and several pubs.
- Harden Beck, a small river, runs through the village.
- The village has a local cricket club, Harden Cricket Club, which plays in the Aire-Wharfe Senior Cricket League.
- St. Saviour’s Church, an Anglican church, is one of the notable landmarks in Harden.
Harden, West Yorkshire, on the map
FAQs About Harden, West Yorkshire
Where is Harden, West Yorkshire located?
Harden is a village located in the county of West Yorkshire, in the northern part of England.
What are some notable attractions in Harden, West Yorkshire?
Harden is known for its beautiful countryside, making it a great place for walking and hiking. It’s also close to the city of Bradford, which has a variety of cultural and historical attractions.
What is the population of Harden, West Yorkshire?
The population of Harden can vary as it’s a small village, but it’s estimated to be around 2,000 people.
Where Next after Harden, West Yorkshire?
Having visited the charming village of Harden in West Yorkshire, you might be wondering where to head next. A short drive away is the bustling city of Bradford, known for its rich industrial heritage and vibrant cultural scene. Here, you can explore the National Science and Media Museum or take a stroll in the beautiful Lister Park. Alternatively, you could head to the picturesque town of Ilkley, famous for its moorland and Victorian architecture. Don’t miss the chance to visit the Ilkley Moor and the Cow and Calf Rocks. If you’re a fan of literature, Haworth, the hometown of the Bronte sisters, is also within reach. Here, you can visit the Bronte Parsonage Museum and walk the historic cobbled streets. All these locations offer a unique taste of Yorkshire’s diverse landscapes and rich history.