57 Westlands Way a Self Catering to stay in for a visit to Beverley and the surrounding region of East Yorkshire.
Four people can sleep in two bedrooms: a double and a twin, making this an excellent self catering choice for a small family group.
Table of Contents
- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Two bedrooms – sleeps 4 people: 1 x king-size, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, and WC
- External utility
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and dishwasher
- Smart TV, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Designated parking place for 1 car
- Enclosed rear garden with patio, decking, furniture, hot tub with Bluetooth and lights, and barbecue
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.3 miles, pub 0.2 miles
Property Description – Booking.com
57 Westlands Way in Beverley provides accommodations with free WiFi, 20.9 km from Hull New Theatre, 22.5 km from Hull Arena and 22.5 km from Hull Train Station. Located 13.5 km from Skipsea Castle Hill, the property has a garden and free private parking.
The vacation home is equipped with 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a hot tub and a shower. A TV is offered.
Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.
KCOM Stadium is 25.7 km from the vacation home. The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 48.3 km from 57 Westlands Way.
57 Westlands Way has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 30 Sep 2022
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Free Private Parking Available On Site