Clayton Hotel, Leeds a Hotel to stay in for a visit to Leeds and the surrounding region of West Yorkshire.
Table of Contents
10 Fast Facts
- Clayton Hotel Leeds is a 4-star hotel located in the heart of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
- The hotel is housed in a historic building that was once a textile mill, dating back to the 1800s.
- The hotel has 334 guest rooms, including standard rooms, executive rooms, and suites.
- All rooms feature modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and tea and coffee making facilities.
- The hotel has a fitness center, which includes a gym and sauna, as well as an on-site restaurant and bar.
- Clayton Hotel Leeds is a popular venue for business meetings and events, with a range of function rooms available for hire.
- The hotel is located within walking distance of many of Leeds’ top attractions, including the Royal Armouries Museum and the First Direct Arena.
- The hotel is conveniently situated near public transport links, with Leeds Train Station and the Leeds City Bus Station just a few minutes’ walk away.
- Clayton Hotel Leeds is committed to sustainability, with a range of eco-friendly initiatives in place such as energy-efficient lighting and recycling programs.
- The hotel has received several awards and accolades, including a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence and a Green Tourism Gold Award.
Stay in the heart of Leeds – Great location.
Located beside Leeds’ city centre, The Clayton Hotel Leeds is just off the M1, at Junction 3 of the M621 motorway. Leeds Bradford International Airport is just 20 minutes’ drive away. Offering links to the airport, Leeds Railway Station is within walking distance. Guests can make use of the gym.
The bright and stylish rooms are spacious with modern furnishings. All rooms are fully soundproofed and offer comfortable duvets and hypo-allergenic pillows. Rooms also include a private bathroom with power shower. There is a TV in each room, along with a hairdryer and tea/coffee facilities.
Hot and cold breakfast options are provided, while light lunches and drinks are served in the relaxed Inkwell bar, which shows live sports and hosts events throughout the week. The Brasserie Restaurant provides international cuisine.
The property offers a wedding and event room. Trinity Leeds along with many of Leeds’s central shops can be reached in less than 15 minutes’ walk.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Clayton Hotel, Leeds has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 2 Jun 2006
Hotel chain/brand: Clayton
- Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.6)
- Want a great night’s sleep? This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds.
- Breakfast Info – Continental, Full English/Irish
- Parking available at the hotel
- Loyal Customers – There are more repeat guests here than most other properties.
Images of Property
Clayton Hotel Leeds is the largest hotel in Leeds with 334 bedrooms. Only 10 minutes walk from the city centre, Clayton Hotel is both well-appointed and well-positioned to take advantage of Leeds’ shopping and nightlife, whilst being easily accessible from the major motorways and from the train station. The bedrooms, bar and restaurant are both informal and luxurious, designed with relaxation in mind. Aided by the muted decor of the lounge you can relax in the large sofas with a famous Clayton coffee, whilst the Brasserie projects an air of sophistication with an open fire and aubergine hues, not to mention great food.