The Woolly Sheep Inn a Guest House or Inn to stay in for a visit to Skipton and the surrounding region of Yorkshire.
Table of Contents
Located in the market town of Skipton, on the doorstep of the Yorkshire Dales, The Woolly Sheep Inn has free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. Skipton Castle, which dates back to the 11th century, is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
Homemade meals are made using fresh, high-quality local ingredients, and a range of award-winning Timothy Taylor ales is also served.
Rooms at The Woolly Sheep are elegant, spacious, and traditionally furnished. Features include a flat-screen TV, work desk, tea and coffee making facilities, and an private bathroom with free toiletries.
A range of shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance, and the Yorkshire Dales National Park is just a kilometer away. Here guests can explore the beautiful scenery and enjoy picturesque walks.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
The Woolly Sheep Inn has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 5 Oct 2012
- Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.6)
- Want a great night’s sleep? This property was highly rated for its very comfy beds.
- Breakfast Info – Continental, Full English/Irish, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free, American, Buffet
- Free Private Parking Available On Site
- Loyal Customers
- There are more repeat guests here than most other properties.