Welcome to the infamously haunted Hazlewood Castle near York! A location that is marred by family turmoil, tragedy, and bloodshed!
Countless ghosts are said to haunt the halls and rooms of the almost 1000-year-old Hazlewood Castle, including several black monks, long-dead soldiers, a priest, an elderly woman, and child spirits.
Home to the Vavasours family for over 900 years, a safehouse for Catholic priests and monks in the 16th century, as well as a former monastery and maternity hospital during the Second World War, the potential for ghosts at this formidable location is immense.
From just £179 per person, you will enjoy the following:
– Entire Night Investigating with a Haunted Rooms Team member,
– Group Vigils, including table tipping, Séance, and more,
– 2 Course Evening Meal,
– 1 free glass of wine,
– Room (Based on two sharing),
– Cooked Breakfast,
– Use of paranormal equipment,
– Snacks and refreshments,
– 10% off treatments at the Imagine Spa at Hazlewood Castle. (*You must have a valid booking with us, and you must pre-book with the spa before your stay).
- From 3 PM – Check-in,
- 7:30 PM – Dinner,
- 9:00 PM – Your ghost hunt begins,
- 2:00 AM – Your ghost hunt ends, and you can retire to your room,
- 9:00 AM-10:00 AM – Breakfast,
- 11:00 AM – Check out.
For further information or to book your ghost hunt tickets, please go here.